Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hello Sports Fans!!!







I come from a family that likes to collect "stuff", and well when it all comes down to it getting my little man, and Ellie Bellie home come before my stuff. So I have a few items that I am selling and thought I'd let you all know just in case you have a friend or family member that might be interested. All three pieces are autographed by the player and come with certificates. So here are the items and what I am asking:
Larry Bird - Game Worn - Framed Celtics Jeresy - $600
Dan Marino - Miami Dolphins Helmet - $700
Joe Dimaggio - Baseball - $800

So please feel free to pass the word and direct any questions to me : toddaburnett@yahoo.com



1 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

wow!
that's really cool, todd! jo and bellie will be so proud, so touched when they understand that!

by the way, since i took the picture, jo's been asking me where his picture is. i told him it was for papa tob and he always says, "yes" but i don't think he gets it!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home