Friday, March 30, 2007

Being the hands and feet of Jesus


Thought for the day:


Romans 10: 13-15

for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

How then can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

I pray that this verse will lead you all to take time to really pray and study as to the deepths of what is being said. How so amazing it would be if we all would truly be the hands and feet of Jesus in its purest form.









7 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Ahhhh....you know I'm a sucker for tootsie pictures!!!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So true Todd! We should all take more time to seek God's face for how we are to be His hands and feet.

9:56 PM  
Blogger angela said...

thanks, todd! good reminder!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

It would be amazing! Right, So Right, Todd!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hey Todd, I don't have your email but I wanted to give you the link to the site that hosts my play list! Hope you can figure the rest of it our from there. If not, let me know and Jason can help you out! www.projectplaylist.com

9:19 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

HI Todd, I am Lizzie, Gretchen Huijskens's daughter. You might know Gretchen or you may not. The last comment i left i did not have enough time to introduce my self properly. I found your blog on Kristina's "Links". I have to say i love you blog your post are so deep & inspiring! I love it! Thanks.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home