Saturday, February 03, 2007

Grace




I know that it has been awhile since my last post, and I know that some of you have been asking for something new. Thank you bearing with me, as there have been things going on that I needed to take time to goto the Lord with. One thing I have been re-reminded of over the last couple of weeks is that HE and HE alone is where my value and worth come from. HIS grace and HIS mercy alone. HIS strength, HIS power, HIS might, and most of all HIS LOVE is all I need. The video I posted is a fovorite song... I have shead many tears with this song the last week or so.....Like Phil said in the intro.. I pray it will be your prayer too! Peace....and GRACE.....Todd

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Todd, Christ finds your value to be much greater than His own life. He loves you so much. You and Kristina have taken great risks in the name of your Saviour and it is by His grace that you will have the strength to walk beside Him thru each journey. The song is beautiful- what a loving reminder of who our God is. He's right there with you- I pray you can feel His presence.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I too love this song.
Good one babe! I love you!

11:29 PM  
Blogger cathy.troy said...

This reminded me how truly great and unimaginable God's love for all of us is! To think how much we love and respect you and are so proud of you-it is uncomprehendible how much more God feels for you! Lots of love

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home