Saturday, February 17, 2007

Through the Eyes...



Through the eyes of the world
I am weak
I am incapable
I am a loser
I am uncommitted
I am unable to think on my own
I am unable to change
I am stupid
I am untrustworthy
I am untruthful
I am unfaithful
I am uncompassionate
I am unloving
I am unwilling
I am in denial
I am lost
I am hiding in the darkness of my own sin
I am bound by the moral decay of my own mind
I am condemned
I am unforgiven

Through the eyes of Christ
I am made clean
I am made in HIS image
I am sanctified
I am not condemned
I am a new man
I am loved unconditionally
I am made strong by HIS power
I am perfect
I am holy
I am blameless
I am righteous
I am justified
I am filled with true hope
I am covered by HIS grace
I am blessed
I am not as I was, but as HE created me to be
I am rooted in HIM
I am covered by HIS blood
I am indwelt by HIS spirit
I am not bound by the words of man
I am bound to HIM forever through HIS death and resurrection
I am forgiven

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Praise God that he sees us through the eyes of his son Jesus!!!!!

You and I have learned so much about this, haven't we?

Thank you for always striving to see me through Jesus's eyes instead of the world's eyes. It means more than I can ever express!

I love you Todd, not because of who you are, but because of who God made you to be!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

11:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, Todd, you are all God says you are. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

7:57 AM  
Blogger angela said...

my head tells me otherwise everyday! thanks for this encouragement. how amazing, how great is our God?!?!

10:25 PM  
Blogger angela said...

my head tells me otherwise everyday! thanks for this encouragement. how amazing, how great is our God?!?!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Todd Bacon said...

Good stuff brother. Makes me think of great book: Victory over Darkness. (http://www.amazon.com/Victory-over-Darkness-Neil-Anderson/dp/0830725644)

Well said.

3:44 PM  
Blogger angela said...

okay, you guys may be moving and whatever, but it's time for a new post already!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home