Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day...

All day long people have been wishing me a Happy Fathers Day. My Dad came and took Me and my brother Troy to lunch for Fathers Day. Kristina and the girls gave me gifts, and cards for Fathers Day. BUT.... there are 5 VERY Amazing things that without them this day would not have been possible... you see without Gods blessing of my 5 AMAZING children I would not get to celebrate this day as a father.... Thank you Jessica, Megan, Lillie, Jonas and Ellie for being the very reason I get to enjoy this day as a Father....Daddy....Papa. I love you all!! Next year we will ALL celebrate it together!!



5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

How blessed you are! Happy Father's Day again!!! I know its late and you have heard it a million times, but you deserve it!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger angela said...

yeah for families and great dads that make them!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Todd,

You are an amazing dad!!! The best part about you is you are real with our kids. They see the good , the bad, and the ugly. But you have never been afraid to say you are sorry.

Your children adore you!!!!Ok Ellie hasn't met you yet but she is soooooo gonna love her daddy!!!!

I too can't wait till they are home! I love you and thank you for being a great dad!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Carsen said...

I know that Jonas didn't say much, but I also know that he loves you very much. It's not something he can explain yet, but he know's it and senses your special role in his life!

God is shaping Ellies heart right now to love you. He's taking his time to whisper what her daddy is going to be like. Soon, she will meet you and it will all make sense to her too. Happy Father's day!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Right there with ya. And, cool pic.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home