Monday, June 11, 2007

I miss you my son.....





Jonas-

As I sat here tonight I was reading comments on Mommy's blog and I ran across a comment Carsen left. It said this:
Carsen said...
Hey Kristina! I just wanted to tell you that your kids are precious! When I saw Jonas for the first time, I said how are you? He answered, "When is papa Todd coming?" He misses his Daddy! Ellie has become my little shadow. She is happy and gentle. Quite the pair you've got!


I miss you too Katouche - terribly I miss you. There is not a moment that goes by that you are not in my thoughts and Prayers. Every time a see a new picture you seem to have grown so much. I can't wait to come and get you, to hold you, and bring you home to be with Mommy, me and your sisters. I can't wait for the day that the seven of us have everyday together. You, me, mommy, Jessica, Megan, Lillie, and Ellie. I know it must seem like a long time since I have been there because I know how long it has been for me. I love you so much Jonas! You are an amazing little boy, and I know that God has a brilliant plan for your life. Even though I am not there at this moment please know that you are in every beat my heart takes and we have a life time a father son moments to enjoy.... I will come soon buddy.... I promise.... Daddy Loves you!!! Catch my my hugs.


Love

Daddy


6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Tim said...

How sweet Todd! You are an amazing DAD! I hope you have a wonderful father's day. Soon your beautiful baby boy will be home with you! What a day that will be!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You guys have such an amazing bond!! I can't wait to watch the two of you together, forever!!

9:41 AM  
Blogger angela said...

crying! love that boy.

8:18 PM  
Blogger angela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Jonas is soooo blessed to have you for a Papa!!! You guys are going to make a great pair. Can't wait till he gets here.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

What an amazing gift to your children to have such genuine love and envolvement from their father! So many children never get any of that, how blessed your children are and what a wonderful inheritance that will produce!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home